Council Goliath War Walker boomtown

Had a team of around 16 people Last night Trying to take down this GM, Generator was taken down but the regen on the war walker was acting like it was still up .  after 20 mins  we barly got it to 86%

There's only three alternatives: it thinks we're either a threat, food or a mate.... It's either gonna kill us, eat us or hump us.

Ok that seems to be fix now  just took him down with team 6 in no time 

There's only three alternatives: it thinks we're either a threat, food or a mate.... It's either gonna kill us, eat us or hump us.

Yes you have to have a team with pretty good Debuff to take Down the GWW.  

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

• 4 weeks later

Bug still exists. Destroying the generator didn't revoke the Goliath's Repair Field power. I confirmed with Power Analyzer that the Repair Field buffs were still active. We had to brute force with a full league. (Not literally a "full" league. Two-team league, plus a few more people who were outside the league but helping us.)

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=council.goliath_event.weaken&at=boss_monster

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=council.goliath_event.repair_field&at=boss_monster

Edited by Kai Moon

Update, the bug appears to be intermittent. Second try, the Repair Field power was revoked when we destroyed the generator, as expected. The goliath took about two minutes or so for 9 of us to defeat, normal for a GM.

• 4 weeks later

I encounter this bug fairly often, I'd say it feels like at least half the time.  But I've never once "lost" to GWW on teams of any size, because I just throw more Envenomed Daggers (-regen).  He's often the worst and slowest GM to kill with this bug though.

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."