Arsenal Mastery

drgantz

I got my DP/Ta Blaster to level 35 and noticed this changed and renamed Epic Power Pool set.  I noticed that the Body Armor is changed.  It now protects from most damage types while I think it previously just protected vs Smashing and Lethal.  Since it is an auto ability, I assume that it gives less protection than a toggle ability.

Are any other powers in this pool different?

Previously, people said that it was the weakest Epic Pool and wasn't worth taking.  Is it worth taking now?

I would personally say yes, if you're primarily blasting at range. Surveillance is a good ST debuff, LRM now functions on fast snipe rules -- out of combat it does more damage and has a longer cooldown, shorter one but less damage in combat. I could see LRM being useful to a DP just to have a stronger ranged AoE attack. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the responses.  I actually prefer it without the visible bow because I think it is a bit silly to carry a pair of guns and a bow, so I prefer a mostly invisible bow.  I mostly took TA for the Eagle Eye and Gymnastics, while the arrows are just a good bonus.

On 3/8/2024 at 3:01 AM, Maris said:

Also, as a bonus, you will have two pistols, a bow, AND a gun on your character model.

I think it is buggy at the moment. Right now I can have either one pistol, one bow, and one invisible pistol or two pistols and one invisible bow. I should make a character named Invisi-bow. 😂

Former Paragon Studios QA - Redname Fireman

Current and always Scrapper enthusiast