A YouTube challenge for someone...

Earlier today, I was making some adjustments on a new 50, and I noticed a discussion on the help channel. A player was asking some fairly good questions for a new player, mostly about the differences between enhancements, and how to create them, why to create them, etc. 

I'm reading the questions, and the answers. The player in question was lucky, in a sense. They got excellent replies. But, as good as the answers were, they fell short. With the new terminology to the new player, there was still a lot they didn't grasp. 

I'm asking myself, how do I articulate in a concise manner how a booster works, and how to add them, and in what cases would you not add them, and what cases you might want to. 
While I did drag a sample IO and a booster to the chat so they might better understand what I was talking about, I still am wondering if there isn't a better way. 

I have a memory of sharing my screen over discord with someone who was in my SG, and revealing various things I do in the market. And, then it occurs to me -- why can't I, or someone who already might be streaming content, do a visual primer on the following: 

The difference between a DO and an SO. 
Where they may be bought if you need them.
The difference between a basic invention enhancement and a set bonus enhancement. 
Why D-Syncs, Hami-Os, and Titan-Os, and such are desirable in certain circumstances. 
What a winter-O is, the several ways to get them, and how to catalyze them to make them superior. 

Our HC devs have tried to educate our players in a simplistic fashion, and for the most part, the tutorial does a decent job at a basic introduction. 
But I believe many of our newer players could and desire more information that's clear and concise. 

Using the help channel is probably their best option at present. And even if we can make a fantastic visual aid, whether it be on Steam or YouTube, it may not get the views. 

Some of you are very creative and already do stuff on Steam and/or YT. So, there you go - the challenge has been put out. Create a video explaining these different things so that a newer player can readily identify how to find and use the various loot the game presents us with. 

Mind you - we don't need 20 of you doing the same thing, although that wouldn't hurt. Perhaps some of you might collaborate. 

If I wasn't so busy I might try my hand at a few video tutorials. We'll see if my life settles down in a few weeks. Also need to add ATO's to the list of tutorials needed.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper