Cars, Bikes, and Helicopters,

I know Coding is hard but i figure I'll make this Suggestion.

Cars, Bikes, and Helicopters, they can Work like the Rocket board you can't fight on it anyway so why not maybe you can only use them in outside maps and such.

it shouldn't be to hard i hope

• Thumbs Up 3

I imagine it's danged near impossible without a lot of time and effort so I very much doubt that it'll ever happen, but I'd really like to let my characters ride a motorcycle.  Heck, the Bruiser arriving on his motorcycle when spawned is one of the reasons why Thugs is one of my favorite power sets in the game. 

• Like 2

I'm actually not sure what difficulties these ideas would present!

As @Lunar Ronin said, we have NPCs that have a motorcycle animation -- that would need to be adapted to other body types, but it exists. We have car and motorcycle models in the game.

We have travel powers that exchange the character model for a different model (coyote run), and we have travel powers that summon additional models to use (rocket board and void skiff). 

• Thumbs Up 1

I am keeping in mind the difficulty of Coding,  it isn't easy I know I tried it myself and it's called spaghetti code for reason.

I do have a small insight with Coding so I understand, c'mon it's hard to have a model stay on the ground.

• Like 1

Maybe not so much with bikes, but cars and helicopters would have to be coded for outdoor areas only. They would be too big to fit inside. Which brings up a problem. Outdoor instance maps are still instance maps, so technically indoor, and you still wouldn't be able to use your car or helicopter there. This is something I witnessed on CO, that you could have this massive near zone size instance that is all outdoors with buildings to access indoor elements, but because it is an instance map and not an actual zone, you can't use your vehicle.