April 24th Maintenance concluded

Cipher

• City Council

Quick update to let you all know that we have finished up the maintenance and the servers are now back online.

We apologize that it took a little longer than we originally expected, but if you have any trouble getting in then please don't hesitate to let us know through the forums.

Thank you for your patience.

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

I am having trouble getting into the server, been trying for ever 30 minutes. After I created my character I press "next" and it says "Map Failed to start. The server is busy, please try again later."

That usually happens if you spend too much time in the character creator ;) Save your progress if you're in there too long. Save your costume and power customization. Then just relog and apply them in seconds.

Well, I've just spent the past 30+ minutes trying to log in to get the 'unable to connect to login server' message.

Not sure what's been done but I don't think 30+ minutes of trying to log in was the intended result.