Do you recommend Control Hybrid for Arsenal/Arsenal?

JayboH

Basically curious in general if the Control makes more sense than other options.  I assume Core makes more sense than Radial.  I have permadom and currently permahasten (I believe.)  I went with Vigor Radial alpha, Barrier, Pyronic, and Drones so far.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

From a limited test run 

Control Core Embodiment, waylay 3255 dmg, Spectral Flawless Interface 9916 dmg

Assault Radial Embodiment, double hit 8.083 dmg, Reactive Flawless Interface 10.251 dmg

I don"t think the extra +1 magnitude is needed inside normal/incarnate content and the proc does alot less dmg then the Assault counterpart

1 hour ago, tricon said:

From a limited test run 

Control Core Embodiment, waylay 3255 dmg, Spectral Flawless Interface 9916 dmg

Assault Radial Embodiment, double hit 8.083 dmg, Reactive Flawless Interface 10.251 dmg

I don"t think the extra +1 magnitude is needed inside normal/incarnate content and the proc does alot less dmg then the Assault counterpart

I assume the idea is breaking boss mag level even without domination or perhaps higher with less reapplications

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

• 2 weeks later

All of my doms at 50 are perma, I've never needed the additional magnitude.  Perhaps if you went a different direction with a build it would be helpful.  I usually reach for more damage, sometimes other stuff, but I've never seen a practical reason for me to try control.

• Thumbs Up 1