Clicking an ally's name in chat should target them.

I'm so tired of seeing "need a teleport" or "zzz" in my chat and having to squint and hunt and find where in what group that ally is hiding before doing what i wanna do. Chat targeting would be a massive quality of life improvement, in my opinion. Thanks for your time!

Edited by GigiGoodgame
  • Like 3

Why are you having to squint?  You can adjust your interface scale if that's an issue.  Heck, I'm pretty sure you can resize the team window itself if you unclick the little blue button/pip.

5 minutes ago, biostem said:

Why are you having to squint?  You can adjust your interface scale if that's an issue.  Heck, I'm pretty sure you can resize the team window itself if you unclick the little blue button/pip.

Just checked. Yes, if you click the pip on the team window to unlock the window from the chat window, the team window can be resized and it automatically resizes the internal text to match the new size.

• Thumbs Up 1

i just know that in full league content the leaders always have to say "if you need a teleport, say your group number." even if i can see all the names clearly (i do appreciate the tip on rescaling), it still being enough of an issue for extra msr boilerplate tells me this would be a good change.