Fine tuning a Dark/Dark build

1 hour ago, Snarky said:

I do not know where you get the idea I okay as support.  I play the Dark Corr as a Blaster and am trying to figure if Dom does more dps. Taking out the + range removes damage as it lessens cone aoe.  It also decreases ranged dps survivability.  Imo

Oh, sorry!  I just assumed since you did things like split the ATOs to get more global hold you were prioritizing more supporty stuff.  I did swap Positron's Blast into Umbra Torrent, so at least that cone actually had more range at the end.  How about the attached?  I swapped Ragnarok for Bombardment + a range enhancement.  This loses 5% recharge, but gains back the 5% global range.  Both Umbral Torrent and Night Fall have greatly increased range this way.  I'm sure more cleaver slotting could regain the 5% recharge too.

Snarky Dominator (Darkness Control - Dark Assault) 2024 v 1.1.mbd

16 hours ago, RelativeQuanta said:

Oh, sorry!  I just assumed since you did things like split the ATOs to get more global hold you were prioritizing more supporty stuff.  I did swap Positron's Blast into Umbra Torrent, so at least that cone actually had more range at the end.  How about the attached?  I swapped Ragnarok for Bombardment + a range enhancement.  This loses 5% recharge, but gains back the 5% global range.  Both Umbral Torrent and Night Fall have greatly increased range this way.  I'm sure more cleaver slotting could regain the 5% recharge too.

Snarky Dominator (Darkness Control - Dark Assault) 2024 v 1.1.mbd 43.43 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks.  I am going to rebuild my Blaster based on everything I learned from my Corr.  I will come back to the Dom.  But it has two powers that give off a brilliant rainbow  …. Not great lol. 

On 4/22/2024 at 4:18 AM, Snarky said:

But it has two powers that give off a brilliant rainbow  …. Not great lol. 

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed when Gather Shadows just looked like Power Boost rather than the name suggested, pulling a bunch of darkness onto myself.

• Thumbs Up 2