Story arc NPC's using wrong player name

I'm currently running the Calvin Scott Task Force / 'A Mind in Danger' arc through Ouroborous. The npc's in the story arc, like Calvin Scott or Azuria, are using an incorrect character name in text to reference my character. Instead of X, the character is being referred to as Y. 

At the same time, other npc's like Ms. Liberty are using the correct character name, which would be X. 

This name display error has persisted over 2 days of game play through the course of this mission and after logging out of the game and exiting the game.  I have not used that other name, have not changed the character name, and the correct name is used on character select screens. I have not seen this issue in other arcs played through Ouroborous. 

Are you teamed with anyone? When the NPCs comment, stating the player character's name, they give the name of the player character they have targeted, which is most often the closest player character when on a team. If you have any pets, they can also be targeted and so their pet identification can also be given instead of your character's name.