Breakdown Incarnate Powers

We can already breakdown components... but what about once you make a power and don't want it anymore, or did it and want to try another? I currently have about 3 sets of incarnate powers on each category wasting since I can only use one. Since Emp. merits stop at Vet lvl 100, it kinda make Incarnate Powers finite. 

We should be able to destroy (breakdown) those extra powers and get a few threads/shards and/or Emp. merits back. Those merits can be put to good use in other lvl 50's toons, and the threads can be kept on the toon who broke them down for other powers or to sell for super inspirations.

• Thumbs Up 1

There are plenty of ways to earn more Emp merits, definitely not finite.  iTrials and incarnate arcs.

I'm not against breaking down unwanted incarnate powers, though in my case, it's that I accidentally made a T1 when I had both t4 powers.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Azael said:

Since Emp. merits stop at Vet lvl 100, it kinda make Incarnate Powers finite.

Emp merits do not stop at VL100. Just what you automatically get from "leveling" at that point.  It's not the resources that make Incarnate powers finite - it's that you really *can* build them all. With enough time, you could build one of every power of every level, if you so chose to.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.