Soul Drain Icon

Should Soul Drain icon have a white circle around it? It does damage to all nearby foes ... see description below.

This might be a nothing issue, but I use the number of AoE icons in the character creator to make decisions.
image.thumb.png.571fa3119c6fb463dff3c7d462f720d7.png

in fact, the Darkness Manipulation power of the same name DOES have a circle around it:
image.thumb.png.a790249f6de5776ed2a05c880ba47dc5.png

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

On the whole, I agree with you.

In terms of why it doesn't already, whatever dev(s) were in charge of power icons back on live seemed to be of the mindset that powers used primarily to buff yourself - even if they draw from PBAOE - should have the "self" designation (no ring). For example: Invincibility, Rise to the Challenge, Soul Drain, Energy Absorption (Ice Armor). It's interesting that the manipulation version would come with a ring.

If I'm not mistaken, Vanden's icon fix pack gives these icons their PBAOE rings. Might be worth looking into.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, megaericzero said:

If I'm not mistaken, Vanden's icon fix pack gives these icons their PBAOE rings. Might be worth looking into.

I'm a massive fan of mods, so I'll certainly be doing so, thanks a lot 😄

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.