Okay, for what it's worth: pistols reset looks

temnix

I filed a ticket about this in game to support under Technical Issues. They marvelled and suggested that I write about this bug on the boards. I don't want to write about it AGAIN. The ticket should pass on to the bug fixers. If GMs can't do that now, make it so they can and will. All right, here goes: my dual-pistoling character ends up without holsters at her sides every time I go to edit her costume. The guns disappear, and I have to reenable them showing. Their colors also reset to the same palette, and so does the type: she uses Semi-Auto with Laser Scope (how come none of those scopes actually emit a ray of any length, by the by?), but they turn into simple Semi-Auto. I don't know whether this is a problem unique to that model. Another character of mine carries two Navy Colt Revolvers, and they remain in the editor, though he doesn't use holsters and they are not tintable.

1 hour ago, temnix said:

I filed a ticket about this in game to support under Technical Issues. They marvelled and suggested that I write about this bug on the boards. I don't want to write about it AGAIN. The ticket should pass on to the bug fixers. If GMs can't do that now, make it so they can and will. All right, here goes: my dual-pistoling character ends up without holsters at her sides every time I go to edit her costume. The guns disappear, and I have to reenable them showing. Their colors also reset to the same palette, and so does the type: she uses Semi-Auto with Laser Scope (how come none of those scopes actually emit a ray of any length, by the by?), but they turn into simple Semi-Auto. I don't know whether this is a problem unique to that model. Another character of mine carries two Navy Colt Revolvers, and they remain in the editor, though he doesn't use holsters and they are not tintable.

@GM_GooglyMoogly

Looks like they posted the same thread twice, but this has a different title. The rest of the post looks fine!

Edited by Glacier Peak

31 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

@GM_GooglyMoogly

Looks like they posted the same thread twice, but this has a different title. 

Kind of. The start of the OP is a complaint as mirrored in the now locked thread. The rest of the complaint is about a bug that has been reported about by others and would have been known by the author after a quick search.

• Microphone 1