Scream
Howl
Shout
Amplify
Sirens Song
Screech
Dreadfull Wail

Id appreciate it a lot 🙂

Before you post or reply to anything online allways remember Wheaton´s Law!

You don't say what your primary is, but this is what I did on my Poison/Sonic:

Scream: 5x Superior Winter's Bite

Howl: 5x Positron's Blast (skip dmg/rech), Bombardment proc

Shout: 3x Superior Vigilant Assault, 3x Thunderstrike

Ampliy: Gaussian's BU proc

Siren's Song: 6x Bombardment

Screech: 3x Superior Vigilant Assault, 3x Thunderstrike

Dreadful Wail: 6x Superior Defender's Bastion

17 minutes ago, Uun said:

You don't say what your primary is, but this is what I did on my Poison/Sonic:

Scream: 5x Superior Winter's Bite

Howl: 5x Positron's Blast (skip dmg/rech), Bombardment proc

Shout: 3x Superior Vigilant Assault, 3x Thunderstrike

Ampliy: Gaussian's BU proc

Siren's Song: 6x Bombardment

Screech: 3x Superior Vigilant Assault, 3x Thunderstrike

Dreadful Wail: 6x Superior Defender's Bastion

Primary is Dark.

Im mainly asking because I need inspiration and Slots feel scarce in this build 

The biggest factor is where you decide to put your ATIOs. For example, @Uun puts defender's bastion in dreadful wail. But maybe you want the heal proc more frequently on a primary with no heal. So for such sets, 6x defender's bastion in howl is also an option.

Often vigilant assault is split up into 2 sets of 3x, to get the 10% rech bonus twice. It can go either in an aoe or an ST attack. For example, my hardmode fenders usually run 3x vigilant assault (AD, ADE, proc), apoc proc, gladiator's javelin proc, and 1 more variable slot in screech. This frequently procs the aoe absorb proc in AV fights.

In an aoe you can use 3x vigilant assault (DR, either ADR or DER, quad) + 3x aoe damage procs. The reason it tends not to be used 6x for the aoe def is that frozen blast exists (7.5% aoe def for 6x).

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/7/2024 at 12:35 AM, Zect said:

Often vigilant assault is split up into 2 sets of 3x, to get the 10% rech bonus twice. It can go either in an aoe or an ST attack. For example, my hardmode fenders usually run 3x vigilant assault (AD, ADE, proc), apoc proc, gladiator's javelin proc, and 1 more variable slot in screech. This frequently procs the aoe absorb proc in AV fights.

Any particualir one for the last one? Synthetic Nucleolus Exposure (Acc/Dam) to get damage and Accuracy up on it?

Edited by Ejlertson

On 4/7/2024 at 12:35 AM, Zect said:

In an aoe you can use 3x vigilant assault (DR, either ADR or DER, quad) + 3x aoe damage procs. The reason it tends not to be used 6x for the aoe def is that frozen blast exists (7.5% aoe def for 6x).

Sorry if Im dense but wont this be a problem since its only ends up at 23,5% ACC? Seems super low in Howl

25 minutes ago, Ejlertson said:

Sorry if Im dense but wont this be a problem since its only ends up at 23,5% ACC? Seems super low in Howl

Fenders usually run tactics because they get such good values for it. So that's tactics, a kismet somewhere in the build, and acc bonuses from 4x armageddons/4x ragnaroks/4x thunderstrikes/4x lotgs etc. I even have a build with acc from the epic (focused acc + scorp shield since I decided I didn't need spirit drain).

So, as low as 23% acc enhancement is not a problem in most builds. That said, do use your best judgment and add acc in the power if you have trouble hitting +3's.

33 minutes ago, Ejlertson said:

Any particualir one for the last one? Synthetic Nucleolus Exposure (Acc/Dam) to get damage and Accuracy up on it?

Nucleolus is good. But remember that as a kin you can often cap your own damage. So it usually helps in long single target fights, and you can possibly do without it (simply dropping the slot if you like). I encourage you to try out different combinations and see which works best for you.

1 hour ago, Zect said:

Fenders usually run tactics because they get such good values for it. So that's tactics, a kismet somewhere in the build, and acc bonuses from 4x armageddons/4x ragnaroks/4x thunderstrikes/4x lotgs etc. I even have a build with acc from the epic (focused acc + scorp shield since I decided I didn't need spirit drain).

So, as low as 23% acc enhancement is not a problem in most builds. That said, do use your best judgment and add acc in the power if you have trouble hitting +3's.

Nucleolus is good. But remember that as a kin you can often cap your own damage. So it usually helps in long single target fights, and you can possibly do without it (simply dropping the slot if you like). I encourage you to try out different combinations and see which works best for you.

Im Dark/ not Kin 🙂

I´ve made a new thread asking for help on the full build. I SUCK at perfecting builds so Im at the mercy of friendly strangers to hammer out the rough edges