UI Scaling Question: Scrollbars

Erydanus

I have my window scale set to 120% in settings and I'm having a small problem with scroll bars particularly for the supergroup window. When I open the window it has the scroll bars be about 80-90% of the default window's height. If I stretch the supergroup window bigger, the scroll bar just stretches with it. The upshot of this is that I can only scroll up or down about 2 lines. So I can only see about 8 or 10 entries on the screen and the only way I can see others is to sort them.

I am assuming that there's some entry in the wdw.txt file that I need to change back to default while leaving the rest set at ~120% but that's such a TOUCHY file I wanted to ask for expert advice before I read through it and made a guess. Someone else actually had a similar question on Help one morning and someone very conversant about that file gave out some great info (including warning about wdw being finnicky) but unfortunately I didn't realize I had the same issue until my pal's altitis kicked in hard and he dumped 12 alts into our supergroup.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

There is a fix listed in the install/troubleshooting thread.

COH and windows scaling to not play well together.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Well, I've gone through all 12 pages of the install & troubleshooting guide three times and read the first several pages where specific problems are listed twice more, and I don't see anything about adjusting scrollbars after doing a general scaling change. Zep would you care to directly link to the fix?

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Sorry -- I am at work when I see your posts -- I'll try and get back to the thread when I get home -- or you can go to slack and post in the help room.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

Errr

Discord, not Slack.