teleporters not connecting to their attached zones

23 minutes ago, Vexxillion said:

Make sure this applies after switching to the proper alignment. It could be that you're a hero trying to access villain beacons

No, that aint it,  Vigilnte. porters are aimed at shadow shard, Prae, and co op

• Retired Community Rep

I've put up announcements in my Discord (where you are a member, Snarky) and on HC in base building, there is a known issue where beacons are not showing up for some reason. The editor will show them as attached, alignment is correct to be able to see them, but when you go to use the teleporter, it says there are no beacons. The fix is, actually, to leave the base without someone in it for at least 6 minutes (with no one in it). So, that's the fix, and you wound up doing exactly that. I guess I should make a post here on the forums, too, maybe more will see that.

One thing to mention as I made these rookie mistakes myself - 🤣

• Make sure you actually have something to power your base
  • Make sure you're not using Tech beacons with an arcane portal

🤣

6 hours ago, Dacy said:

I've put up announcements in my Discord (where you are a member, Snarky) and on HC in base building, there is a known issue where beacons are not showing up for some reason. The editor will show them as attached, alignment is correct to be able to see them, but when you go to use the teleporter, it says there are no beacons. The fix is, actually, to leave the base without someone in it for at least 6 minutes (with no one in it). So, that's the fix, and you wound up doing exactly that. I guess I should make a post here on the forums, too, maybe more will see that.

I thought the editor didn't have bugs?  🤣