Arachnos Flier Gamma in Grandville, potential pathing issue

Passing through Grandville doing some Flashback missions for badges, I noticed that Arachnos Flier Gamma was stuck on a rooftop constantly spinning back and forth trying to get unstuck.  The location was roughly at [1035.4 -336.8 1042.1].  It was shielded and untouchable, unable to be killed.  I watched it for about 5 minutes and it didn't free itself but at some point it suddently despawned, either it was forced despawned (I mentioned it in Help on Indom in case anyone else had ever encountered it) or it has a failsafe to do so automatically if it's caught on something.  Either way if it's getting stuck there it might be a potential issue even though next to nobody bothers to fight the Fliers in Grandville.

Here's what was going on: https://imgur.com/a/Yqpx7QK

• Like 1

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

I've been affected by this bug inadvertently, where the message says that the Arachnos Flyer has spawned but it's mysteriously absent from Grandville when I get there only a few minutes later (no, it wasn't killed by someone else beforehand).  I think it's only a matter of time before the Flyer gets stuck and despawns now, which is why people in-game are describing the Flyer as "time-sensitive" and rushing to quickly kill it before it evaporates.

Happened to me (presumably) on Everlasting at least twice. 

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."