The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Ninjas - Oni's Rain of Fire

I know MM Ninja's were changed somewhat recently. I did not take part in open beta testing of that so not sure if this came up--

Can Oni's Rain of Fire be changed to persist after his target is 'arrested'? Currently Rain of Fire can last the full duration or... less than a second if I set all my minions on one target.

Just edit to add in-- I almost never see it last the full 15 seconds. It's almost always on the shorter end.

Edited by brass_eagle

2 minutes ago, Lyone_Manes said:

Random sidenote: Give all Ninja Minions "Hide", even if it's an upgrade...they're friggin Ninjas. Ninjas hide.

That would be so welcome as an update to the set. I don't remember how many times I've asked for this.

2 minutes ago, Rudra said:

That would be so welcome as an update to the set. I don't remember how many times I've asked for this.

Merc Tier 2 Minions have Hide...that means Ninjas and Mercs can both hide equally well. That is ridiculous...Ninjas need a bump anyways, so the extra bump to damage wouldn't even be a bad thing. Just seems weird they HAVEN'T done it yet...such a simple and pretty obvious thing.

2 minutes ago, Lyone_Manes said:

Merc Tier 2 Minions have Hide...that means Ninjas and Mercs can both hide equally well. That is ridiculous...Ninjas need a bump anyways, so the extra bump to damage wouldn't even be a bad thing. Just seems weird they HAVEN'T done it yet...such a simple and pretty obvious thing.

Well, the Jounin do get Hide with the 1st upgrade power, but only the Jounin do. Though like you said, the Spec Ops from Mercenaries get Stealth with their 2nd upgrade.