The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Range increase of TT ?

Hi, Is it possible for an upgrade to TT range ? We all have been outside of the range for whatever reason and it would be nice if the range could be increased ? Sorry if this has been mentioned before , if not why not ;)

I'm more inclined to think they are talking about the Team Transporter power, but that was the point of my post. Can't just assume everyone will automatically know what you are talking about when you abbreviate names. (Edit: Because the question really is, are they talking about the range of Team Teleport or the radius of Team Transporter?) (Edit again: Or really dumb interpretation, they are talking about the Toxic Tarantula's attack ranges.)

Edited by Rudra

Just now, Flake said:

Yes , sorry it's the Team Teleporter power, you guys don't use that in game chat 😉 it's known as TT

Team Teleporter is refered to as TT. Team Transporter is refered to as TT. Toxic Tarantulas are refered to as TT. Hence you need to be specific when making posts.

20 minutes ago, Rudra said:

Team Teleporter is refered to as TT. Team Transporter is refered to as TT. Toxic Tarantulas are refered to as TT. Hence you need to be specific when making posts.

I thought it was Tenebrous Tentacles or Teleport Target, and was about to suggest putting Range enhancements in the power.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.