Relocate disembark spot

After running the Penny Yin TF, the TF of the week, many times over 6 days, I can see a need to either relocate the "disembark" spot from the helicopter on the ship in the final two missions, or add a feature that allows for getting past the exceptionally crowded conditions, at times.

I've had multiple times where two or more teams are trying to disembark in the same area, and since our avatars cannot be passed through, those coming out of a mission are stuck until those blocking the entrance move.  While it would seem common sense to clear the door quickly, I've run into several who are finishing the TF who just stand in the door doing who knows what.  And don't forget this spot accomodates not one but two missions.  I had one occasion, and based on the crowd I suspect there were 3 teams occupying the space, where I could not exit for an extended period of time and I still had to take the flight agent to get to the final mission.

Assuming the feature that allows a team to reappear is an invisible, flat layer of some kind, I'd suggest moving it to just outside the helicopter, or to allow the characters some sort of pass-through feature so they can clear the helicopter even if others are blocking it. 

This might be looked at as well for other popular points of exit, such as the first helicopter on PYTF, though I find less delay there, probably because there's only one mission using it.

Actually, there should be two things done, one global, one specific to the Penny Yin TF. If you use Team Teleport to travel to the third mission, you get spotted standing on the tail boom of the helicopter, where the spinning main rotor would decapitate you if it had collision; getting spotted on the deck of the ship next to the Longbow NPC you click on to enter the mission would make more sense. The other change is applicable to all helicopter missions -- turn the exit around, so that when you exit the mission, you're running out of the helicopter, not into the helicopter. That by itself would relieve a significant number of pileups, as the first people to zone out of the mission won't be jammed up in the helicopter by their teammates zoning after them, and can just move forward instead of having to wait for all their other teammates to figure out what they're doing and move.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

. The other change is applicable to all helicopter missions -- turn the exit around, so that when you exit the mission, you're running out of the helicopter, not into the helicopter.

This. Oh so much this.

Those helicopters are why I've started running teleport/teleport target, so at least I can escape and get the rest of my team out if another team exits right after us.

I'd even settle for making the helicopters no collision if the exits can't be flipped around.

• Like 1