Sgt. Schorr will break Story Arc if outleveled

I'd picked up Schorr's Hammers Arc  at 39, run around a bit and did the first mission at level 41, expecting I'd be able to scale up the difficulty later on to run it out-of-range as one can with most arcs.

I was disappointed to find that after the first mission, when speaking with Schorr, the arc is terminated and Schorr's contact is removed from the contact list.

A minor disappointment, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug nonetheless and should be corrected. 

14 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

I'd picked up Schorr's Hammers Arc  at 39, run around a bit and did the first mission at level 41, expecting I'd be able to scale up the difficulty later on to run it out-of-range as one can with most arcs.

I was disappointed to find that after the first mission, when speaking with Schorr, the arc is terminated and Schorr's contact is removed from the contact list.

A minor disappointment, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug nonetheless and should be corrected. 

Did you get the little yellow book in your contacts window for him when you took the first mission? Tina McIntyre is another contact you can outlevel before getting her arc -- she doesn't give you her arc right off; the first mission she gives you is to defeat the Psychic Clockwork King in another dimension, and only after you complete that will she offer her arc. If you outlevel her before completing and turning in the first mission, she won't give you her arc.

6 hours ago, srmalloy said:

Did you get the little yellow book in your contacts window for him when you took the first mission? Tina McIntyre is another contact you can outlevel before getting her arc -- she doesn't give you her arc right off; the first mission she gives you is to defeat the Psychic Clockwork King in another dimension, and only after you complete that will she offer her arc. If you outlevel her before completing and turning in the first mission, she won't give you her arc.

Sgt. Schorr always immediately gives his arc if you are of a correct level for it when you talk to him. He has no filler missions. Even his "filler mission" introduction/1st mission is part of his arc.

Edit: That said, I have to wonder if his first mission is weird in its implementation and doing the 2nd mission before out-leveling him would retain the ability to keep progressing his arc after out-leveling him. I swear I had a character that was a few levels higher than his max running his missions not through Ouroboros.

Edited by Rudra