Level boost items in P2W

dmaker

Most other MMOs now have level boost items that you can purchase in the store. I've found them to be handy if you need a quick jump to get that power that comes with the next level, or in this case two more slots to fill out that set bonus that you want.

These could be one level at a time for a certain price. Maybe a 5 level jump for a higher price and even a jump to 50 option, priced accordingly. These are optional obviously, and should not impact anyone else's play. If you have the inf and you want to instantly create a new farm build you want to try, for example, well if you can afford it, you can jump right to 50. Or you want one or some smaller number of quick levels, if you have the inf, you can buy them.

This will probably not be a popular idea with some, but again, it's entirely optional.

Get a +100% XP power.

Run DFB (if below 15th level) or DiB (of above 15th level) for an hour.

LOTS of levels.

:)

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

I, too, tend to solo.

DFB is still a godsend, letting me spend an hour getting a character from level 1 up to the 12-16 range in very short order.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

I tend to run Bads Backyard BBQ in AE to jump levels quickly solo. I can go from 1 - early 20 fairly easy, if a bit slower, probably, than DFB. I haven never done DFB. I can do one run of BBYBBQ in 20 minutes or so and get a few levels each time, but it slows down greatly as you level up. I don't really know any solo options for quick leveling post early 20's.

You should do DFB at least once or twice.  There's Badges to be had, in there.

Also, all enhancements that drop are SOs.  Which is pretty damned nice, when you think of it.

Honestly, I don't even really use DFB. I just grab the XP Booster and run every mission I can get my grubby little paws on. Levels me up plenty fast and leaves my inner completionist with far fewer aneurysms when I open the Ouroboros window.