Teleport Target / Foe on Brainstorm not working

I tried Teleport Target on the Brainstorm server and it didn't behave like the description for it. (I've never had it before.) I can't cast it unless I first select a target, but after I do, it gives me the glowy circle used to select a location (such as I see when using Rain of Fire and iirc Combat Teleport). The max range from me the circle can be is around 15 feet—less than the aggro range for the mob. When I cast it under a mob, I get some graphics effects, but it doesn't teleport the mob and I can't tell what it is doing.

Also, the "detailed" info in the enhancement window shows the name of this power as "Teleport Foe."

More information is needed. Some mobs are resistant to teleport effects and so are unaffected by Teleport Target. What were you trying to teleport?

4 hours ago, Futuregirl said:

(I've never had it before.) I can't cast it unless I first select a target, but after I do, it gives me the glowy circle used to select a location (such as I see when using Rain of Fire and iirc Combat Teleport). The max range from me the circle can be is around 15 feet—less than the aggro range for the mob.

... that's the destination you pick for where you want to teleport the target *to*.  Next question. 

Choose your weapon:  Okay, I choose words.

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

Teleport Target is what the powers Recall Friend and Teleport Foe were combined into.

You can teleport an enemy from up to ~100' (iirc) to a location near you, or teleport a friend from around a mile to near you.

When used on an enemy, they might resist, but you'll probably agro them.  (Possibly more than just them, it's a great pulling tool I find)

Friends may or may not have teleport prompt turned on.   Some hostages and helpers can be teleported too

1 hour ago, Shin Magmus said:

... that's the destination you pick for where you want to teleport the target *to*.  Next question. 

This is the explanation. Thanks.