Is it time to go to the Rikti home world?

20 hours ago, Player2 said:

When are we going to do more than react to their invasions??

It would be cool if - wherever they are from - when we go there we find they have less mavity than here.

• Like 1

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

2 hours ago, Oklahoman said:

It would be cool if - wherever they are from - when we go there we find they have less mavity than here.

the most mavity place in the game is Croatoa

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Outside of all the discussions, i'll circle back to the OP's  questions.

No. They're meant to be a perpetual foil/conflict.  Then there's the limited resources/time of the player dev team too.

9 hours ago, Sanguinesun said:

Outside of all the discussions, i'll circle back to the OP's  questions.

No. They're meant to be a perpetual foil/conflict.  Then there's the limited resources/time of the player dev team too.

They can continue to be a foil even if that loose end is tied up and I would argue gives greater scope to improve their ongoing story.

I do agree with your latter point - much depends on the dev team, their existing plans and available time.

• Like 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

While where at this madness then when will they fix boomtown up and take down the north wall in steel?  

Ik the city is using union workers but it's been over a decade.

On 5/7/2024 at 12:21 PM, Shenanigunner said:

May as well bring up Lovin' Spoonful while we're wading around in this acid-era swamp.

The acid era never ended my dude