Level 50 Boost Token

No for a free auto-level button but I wouldn't mind seeing one with a hefty inf cost associated, let's say 500 million or something. Basically the inf cost should accomplish two main things:

• Work as an inf sink, obviously
  • Keep it such that the fastest way to level up (besides PLing) is to play the character itself, not get inf on your 50

Basically this is a high-end convenience service (it saves you time) so it should be expensive, otherwise the low levels will be very unpopulated which is a bad thing for obvious reasons. Depending on the cost I might or might not use the service, probably the latter, though, because leveling up with DXP on takes around 15 hours to 50 and I actually enjoy the leveling up phase. I have no idea what kind of inf/hour a good farmer makes, but I'd guess that since we have people getting to 50 in 2 hours by PLing and I can get to 50 in 15 hours by running TFs, 500 million might even be a tad too low.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

So...

You want to skip the game part of the game.

For free.

Because you gave money to someone else that isn't affiliated with the game.

Also once you skip the game part of the game, a countdown clock will also have to be started to create more and more content, for free, faster and faster, of better and better quality.

The only thing I'm really coming to understand from your argument is all of the reasons it absolutely should not exist.

If you want a level 50 toon, go to the dev server.

Try to keep in mind, there isn't much point in farming stuff if the economy is ever growing and also there is no monetization.

Additionally play vs reward in this game blows away most other games in the modern era because they make bigger and bigger farm and grind walls to suck your wallet dry.

You can already double your xp in the game, mang...  and play at level 50 on the dev server.

If that's not enough, I'd like to throw out that your request is flat out a bad idea.  At least not for a long long time until there is a huge gap between the playerbase as a whole and incoming players and such a vast and overwhelming amount of content, and even then, probably not because they can literally play for free, join any super group and level to 50 in a week or two, which is faster than they will learn the deeper mechanics of the game.