Option to Disable Standard Inspirations

Posted (edited)

Right now, players can go to a START vendor and disable inspirations by type (such as accuracy), by size (grade/tier), dual, and team. For MMs, the best inspirations to have/use are the team ones. However, there is no way to disable standard inspirations. So my request is that the START vendor gets the ability to disable standard inspirations. This will let MM characters (and others if they so choose) disable standard and dual inspirations so they only get team inspirations.

(Edit: Please note that I am not asking for an increase in team inspiration drop rates, just the ability for MM characters to limit their gained inspirations from drops to team ones.)

Edited by Rudra
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Microphone 1

6 hours ago, Rudra said:

Right now, players can go to a START vendor and disable inspirations by type (such as accuracy), by size (grade/tier), dual, and team. For MMs, the best inspirations to have/use are the team ones. However, there is no way to disable standard inspirations. So my request is that the START vendor gets the ability to disable standard inspirations. This will let MM characters (and others if they so choose) disable standard and dual inspirations so they only get team inspirations.

(Edit: Please note that I am not asking for an increase in team inspiration drop rates, just the ability for MM characters to limit their gained inspirations from drops to team ones.)

This suggestion isn't just for Masterminds, right? It kind of reads that way. I would support it if any character can use this feature. 

8 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

This suggestion isn't just for Masterminds, right? It kind of reads that way. I would support it if any character can use this feature. 

7 hours ago, Rudra said:

(and others if they so choose)

Please please please!  It's a huge gap in inspiration drop management, and disabling the three sizes does NOT have the same result (it instead disables *all* inspirations, including the team ones).

It's a small fix for Masterminds, but would be greatly appreciated.
(I do think it would pair well with an addition to their archetype power to increase the rate of those team inspiration drops, but as you said that's not a matter for this thread).