Ouroboros Pilar mission not available

VULCAN

Not sure it is a bug but I would like to share with you somme probleme I have.

I am trying to launch last mission of level 50 ouroboros mlissions available at pilar.
Name is "A second chance at first impression" 27.15

It is impossible to activate this one  and here is the message :

image.png.999e5acd55845ed162254f751d8ef877.png

I dont understand what is blocking me ? 
I tried to scroll on the list if I see a "doc buzzsaw" mission , in the case it was a prerequisite but I could not find one (or maybe I missed it).
The indications fot this "second chances" are notre precise enough for me to find what I need to do to unlock it. Or maybe its just a bug and it should be avaialble as I am  level 50.

Would appreciate your help guys.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, VULCAN said:

Not sure it is a bug but I would like to share with you somme probleme I have.

I am trying to launch last mission of level 50 ouroboros mlissions available at pilar.
Name is "A second chance at first impression" 27.15

It is impossible to activate this one  and here is the message :

image.png.999e5acd55845ed162254f751d8ef877.png

I dont understand what is blocking me ? 
I tried to scroll on the list if I see a "doc buzzsaw" mission , in the case it was a prerequisite but I could not find one (or maybe I missed it).
The indications fot this "second chances" are notre precise enough for me to find what I need to do to unlock it. Or maybe its just a bug and it should be avaialble as I am  level 50.

Would appreciate your help guys.

Complete the 'The Freakish Lab of Dr. Vahzilok' Story Arc from Doc Buzzsaw to unlock this contact in Ouroboros. 

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Doc_Buzzsaw

Piecemeal Issue 27 Finale

'A Second Chance At A First Impression' - Issue 27 Finale: Personal Story, Piecemeal

A strange, archaic and outdated device in the Rikti War Zone has been asking for you by name. If you are ready, you will step into the shoes of Paragon City's newest and most notorious villain as she comes face-to-face with a situation that (for once) she cannot handle. The amount of humble pie she consumes as a result has yet to be accurately calculated.

A new take on the Personal Story, you and your teammates will be forced to assume to the identity of Piecemeal as you navigate a reconstructed simulation of her experience trying to circumvent the protocols in the Paragon City teleport grid - an event that sends her from one place to another uncontrollably before placing you in the heart of a burgeoning apocalypse. Carefully reconstructed from her 360-degree sensor tech and optical recordings by her M.C. of Information, Bile, you will engage in a bit of banter before witnessing the horror hands-on in this Abomination Simulation.

Enjoy some of the canonical reasons for notorious changes, and a heaping bathtub full of foreshadowing!

destroyed_galaxy_i27finale.thumb.png.75b99fc03863839293e82e26e8b77314.png

This Personal Story can be played together with a full team of 8 players! 

• Accessing this story arc requires having completing Doc Buzzsaw's newest arc.
  • ALIGNMENT / LEVEL: Any - Level 50
  • OUROBOROS / ARC: Hero of the City / Made - 27.95
Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Thanks 1

OK thank you heroes !

For those who meet the same question I had 
"The Freakish Lab of Dr. Vahzilok' " is in the level 35-39 at ouroboros pilar. 
number is 27.02, the last of the list.