Spine/Fire Farm build help

Corkash

So a LONG time ago I decided that I was going to make a spine/fire brute for farming inf. I got her to 50, got a little bit of Incarnate stuff going, got some of a build I was following made...then I stopped playing for a long time. nearly 800 days later I log onto her today and, unfortunately, I don't have the build I was following back then on my PC (I had to get a new PC, not everything made it over to this one) and I can't find the build I was following on here.

Here's what I currently have. I have no idea where to go from here, so any help on how to finish the build would be great 🙂 Also I don't know exactly at what level I got things, so I just filled the powers in randomly.

Farm WIP - Brute (Spines - Fiery Aura).mbd

Posted (edited)

Here's the thread, for guidance.

Here's my Spines/Fire Broot.  Still coasts through the @Big Gotter "Big Mobs" tunnel fire farm at +4/8, even after the farm "nerf".  Certainly not an AFK farmer, but cruises, otherwise.

FRMRBRWN v3.0.mxd

Edited by PLVRIZR
added paste

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

ApacheFog is a spines/fire brute I leveled up organically - outside of a farm. It can still farm, but I know there are better builds with higher dps than this one. And, because it has winter sets, it's not cheap. 

The 2nd build is a marked improvement for afk-farming, but would not fare as well outside of the farm. You can take a peek at either/both and keep what you like, get rid of the rest, or just get some ideas. 

ApacheFog - Brute (Spines).mxd SpinesfireBrute - Brute (Spines - Fiery Aura).mbd