Summon able SG flag pet

One of the biggest things I find people ask for when it comes to SG is how to show off your pride in them since prestige is old news.

Presenting!

A summon able SG floating flag pet, similar to that of a portable workbench that follows you around, whilst proudly displaying your SG logo and colours!

It would allow those who wish to represent their SG when it comes to events or out in public, even if you have a mixture of SGs in an event it will signify an alliance between the SGs for the event which I think would be stellar ❤️

The reason I say like a portable workbench is so it can follow you across maps and doesn't restrict those who have a favourite vanity pet ❤️ 

• Like 3

I really don't see the need for this to be honest.

3 hours ago, Laucianna said:

It would allow those who wish to represent their SG when it comes to events or out in public, even if you have a mixture of SGs in an event it will signify an alliance between the SGs for the event which I think would be stellar ❤️

The reason I say like a portable workbench is so it can follow you across maps and doesn't restrict those who have a favourite vanity pet ❤️

Isn't this what having a specific SG costume with SG logo and SG name above your character is meant to do?  Those seem to be more than sufficient to show pride in your group.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JasperStone said:

I would love a plant the flag option.

I can see Atlas Park now .....

I misread that as 'a plant flag option'. Like, a Plant Control Flytrap pet that scampers around after you, painted in the SG colours and holding a SG flag in its mouth.

• Haha 2

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

14 hours ago, Grouchybeast said:

I misread that as 'a plant flag option'. Like, a Plant Control Flytrap pet that scampers around after you, painted in the SG colours and holding a SG flag in its mouth.

Yessssssss!!!

• Like 1

/e poofgone