Considering Making a New Mastermind considering using Disorient for Defense

Talionis

So, I am planning on logging in this weekend for the first time.  I was going to start a new Mastermind.  I had a very successful Dark/Stone Tank that used Disorient to great effect and was hoping to be able to do the same with a Mastermind "Tankermind"

I am considering: Bots/Storm, Necro/Storm, Necro/Traps.

Bots has an attack that has disorient and the bots themselves can disorient.  But Necro has a self heal built into it and the minus to hit from Necro attacks should be roughly as helpful as the Bots shield.  Necro Storm would get its disorient defense later when it can stack some disorient from Patron Powers. 

Necro Traps is interesting because you can Detonate a minion then turn the minion into a ghost? I think...  It has the least Disorient, but it maybe fun enough to make work. 

Necro Storm has a fun theme since it always seems to storm during a horror movie

But Bots/Storm has the quickest amount of Disorient.

Any suggests or build advice would be helpful.  Is there any must have enhancements? 

That is a great suggestion, but when I had previously played Dark, that cool down from Howling Twilight was brutal.  Even heavily slotted its near impossible on an ordinary budget to get it up for every fight.  Which is a pity, Dark otherwise is a fairly controlling set and I do like the AoE heal.