Build request/advice/thought Dark Blast/Ninjitsu/weapon mastery sentinel

Orius

Hey folks recently joined HC after playing on live many moons ago, been flip flopping around from a number of different character concepts and builds as I try to revive my main (kat/WP scrap, which I don't want to remake entirely)

really enjoy sentinels and I've settled on a dark/ninja/weapon sent 

anyone played this combo, thoughts and/or builds they'd like to share? 

here's what i'm working with any advice, critiques or suggestions welcomed

I'm not too sure if i got the build sharing done correctly so let me know if not 

here's a few considerations 

- The sword is important in some respect, at least one of the sword powers is neccesary

- i really like the combination of caltrops with blinding powder and confuse proc so i'd be slow to drop it 

- mystic flight is also a given 

- most of the other powers are relatively changeable

ty in advance

Edit: I'm open to water blast in place of dark blast as it can thematically still work so any builds featuring that instead would be welcomed also although i do like the -tohit of dark, i'm not convinced of the damage capabilities of dark 

Spoiler

https://api.midsreborn.com/build/download/FefdLIzfRouh6JzN

Hero Sentinel
Build plan made with Mids' Reborn v3.7.4 rev. 8
──────────────────────────────
Primary powerset: Dark BlastSecondary powerset: NinjitsuPool powerset (#1): FightingPool powerset (#2): SorceryPool powerset (#3): SpeedPool powerset (#4): LeadershipEpic powerset: Weapon Mastery

Powers taken:

Level 1: Dark Blast
A: Superior Opportunity Strikes: RechargeTime/Chance for Opportunity3: Superior Opportunity Strikes: Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime3: Superior Opportunity Strikes: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance5: Superior Opportunity Strikes: Damage/RechargeTime5: Superior Opportunity Strikes: Accuracy/Damage43: Superior Opportunity Strikes: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 1: Ninja Reflexes
A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed40: Shield Wall: +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)40: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 2: Danger Sense
A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed39: Luck of the Gambler: Defense40: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 4: Umbral Torrent
A: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge7: Ragnarok: Damage/Recharge/Accuracy7: Ragnarok: Recharge/Accuracy9: Ragnarok: Damage9: Ragnarok: Damage/Endurance

Level 6: Shinobi-Iri
A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed11: Red Fortune: Endurance11: Red Fortune: Defense/Endurance19: Red Fortune: Defense/Recharge19: Red Fortune: Endurance/Recharge21: Red Fortune: Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 8: Aim
A: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control: Chance for Build Up

Level 10: Kuji-In Rin
A: Aegis: Psionic/Status Resistance

Level 12: Dark Obliteration
A: Annihilation: Chance for Res Debuff13: Annihilation: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime13: Annihilation: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance15: Annihilation: Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime15: Annihilation: Damage/RechargeTime21: Annihilation: Accuracy/Damage

Level 14: Boxing
A: Pounding Slugfest: Disorient Bonus

Level 16: Tough
A: Unbreakable Guard: +Max HP17: Gladiator's Armor: TP Protection +3% Def (All)17: Steadfast Protection: Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 18: Weave
A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed45: Luck of the Gambler: Defense45: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Level 20: Seishinteki Kyoyo
A: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End45: Power Transfer: Chance to Heal Self

Level 22: Kuji-In Sha
A: Preventive Medicine: Chance for +Absorb23: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance23: Preventive Medicine: Heal25: Preventive Medicine: Heal/Endurance25: Preventive Medicine: Endurance/RechargeTime31: Preventive Medicine: Heal/RechargeTime

Level 24: Antumbral Beam
A: Superior Sentinel's Ward: RechargeTime/Chance for +Absorb29: Superior Sentinel's Ward: Accuracy/Damage29: Superior Sentinel's Ward: Damage/RechargeTime31: Superior Sentinel's Ward: Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime31: Superior Sentinel's Ward: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance33: Superior Sentinel's Ward: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime

Level 26: Life Drain
A: Theft of Essence: Chance for +Endurance27: Theft of Essence: Healing27: Theft of Essence: Healing/Recharge

Level 28: Bo Ryaku
A: Unbreakable Guard: Resistance/Endurance

Level 30: Blackstar
A: Superior Avalanche: Recharge/Chance for Knockdown33: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage33: Superior Avalanche: Damage/Endurance34: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance34: Superior Avalanche: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge34: Armageddon: Chance for Fire Damage

Level 32: Blinding Powder
A: Coercive Persuasion : Contagious Confusion36: Coercive Persuasion : Confused36: Coercive Persuasion : Confused/Recharge36: Coercive Persuasion : Confused/Recharge/Accuracy37: Coercive Persuasion : Recharge/Accuracy37: Coercive Persuasion : Confused/Endurance

Level 35: Mystic Flight
A: Blessing of the Zephyr: Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range37: Blessing of the Zephyr: Run Speed, Jump, Flight Speed, Range/Endurance39: Blessing of the Zephyr: Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 38: Hasten
A: Invention: Recharge Reduction39: Invention: Recharge Reduction

Level 41: Tashibishi
A: Ice Mistral's Torment: Chance for Cold Damage42: Ice Mistral's Torment: Endurance/Slow42: Ice Mistral's Torment: Damage/Recharge42: Ice Mistral's Torment: Damage/Slow43: Ice Mistral's Torment: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance43: Ice Mistral's Torment: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 44: Sting of the Wasp
A: Analyze Weakness: Chance for +ToHit

Level 47: The Lotus Drops
A: Obliteration: Damage/Recharge48: Obliteration: Damage48: Obliteration: Accuracy/Recharge48: Fury of the Gladiator: Chance for Res Debuff50: Obliteration: Chance for Smashing Damage50: Obliteration: Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 49: Maneuvers
A: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed50: Luck of the Gambler: Defense/Endurance

Inherents:

Level 1: Brawl
(Empty)

Level 1: Opportunity

Level 1: Sprint
(Empty)

Level 2: Rest
(Empty)

Level 1: Swift
(Empty)

Level 1: Health
(Empty)(Empty)

Level 1: Hurdle
(Empty)

Level 1: Stamina
A: Performance Shifter: Chance for +End46: Performance Shifter: EndMod46: Performance Shifter: EndMod/Recharge

Level 35: Translocation

Edited by Orius