Illusion/Cold AV Killer / Teamer Build Advice?

Hi, all. I'd like feedback on this build, if you're willing. It's meant to be built specifically to help teams take down AVs. Ideally, I would be able to do other things, but AV killer specialization is enough.

This build is cobbled together from other builds I've found, but most of them were fairly old and might be outdated. I don't know enough about building to know what's not worth it anymore.

Thanks in advance! Open to any and all suggestions, and if you're willing to explain your suggestions/changes, all the better!

PowerPlay-Illu-Cold Troller.mbd

Edited by CrashJupiter

• CrashJupiter changed the title to Illusion/Cold AV Killer / Teamer Build Advice?

When you can access all your incarnate powers, especially those involving recharge, the build is more than adequate to help a team take down an AV.  You should be able to solo many of them.  Below level 45 you should also be able to assist them quite well but you'll have to watch your end bar and use Heat Loss to eliminate that concern.  Below 33rd endurance will be the most limiting factor as a long sustained encounter will stress your ability to maintain sufficient end without external help.

4 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

When you can access all your incarnate powers, especially those involving recharge, the build is more than adequate to help a team take down an AV.  You should be able to solo many of them.  Below level 45 you should also be able to assist them quite well but you'll have to watch your end bar and use Heat Loss to eliminate that concern.  Below 33rd endurance will be the most limiting factor as a long sustained encounter will stress your ability to maintain sufficient end without external help.

Thanks so much! This is an endgame build (post 50) so I'm not too worried about the sub-50 stuff. Am I wasting any slotting or anything here?

Also still open to suggestions. 😄

On 6/18/2024 at 8:26 AM, CrashJupiter said:

Thanks so much! This is an endgame build (post 50) so I'm not too worried about the sub-50 stuff. Am I wasting any slotting or anything here?

Also still open to suggestions. 😄

I recommend that you take your build to the beta server and try it out.   You can instant 50 a toon and take all enhancements and things for free there allowing you to test any build you please.   Then you can find specific AV missions to try it on that would give you an idea of its effectivity.   Most cases most folks are taking down AV's on teams though so someone being an "av" killer is more or less really chalked up to being "just one of many" on the team doing the same for effectivity.  Afterall, even a healer lobbing envenomed daggers bought from the S.T.A.R.T vendor is going to help effectively outside their healing for the team. 😛

Edited by Sanguinesun