The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ร—

Human PB Leveling build help please.

I'd use something that gives you nova at level 4. Nova form does comparable damage to some blaster sets while having flight and your inherent. At level 20 pick up dwarf and you'll be a Swiss army knife. I'm sure someone has an actual build but that's my typical goal with kheldians.

1 hour ago, Macrabre said:

I am finally ready to delve into playing a PB.ย  I am looking for a Human build that I can level with as I learn and grow. Please help๐Ÿ™

Can I ask why you want to stay as human only rather then go Tri Form? You are cutting out a lot of kit by going Human only and some of that kit is very useful to playing a Kheldian ๐Ÿ™‚

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
โค๏ธ Kheldian Guide โค๏ธ

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ Friday Fashion Contest ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

๐Ÿ—’๏ธCharacter Wiki๐Ÿ—’๏ธ
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

22 hours ago, Macrabre said:

I am finally ready to delve into playing a PB.ย  I am looking for a Human build that I can level with as I learn and grow. Please help๐Ÿ™

There isn't anything to learn when attempting to play a Human only PB, particularly at low levels. It has no mechanics, gimmicks or need for macros because it is a neutered, hollowed out, poorly hybridized third of an archetype. Nobody here with advice worth heeding would recommend leveling up without nova or dwarf form abilities, though once you are 50 you *can* build a serviceable human.

ย 

Please consider reading Laucianna's guide, linked in her signature one post up, to understand where the strengths of this class lie, and don't cheat yourself out of the vast majority of its benefits in the early game where, arguably, it can shine brighter than many other archetypes.

@dungeoness and @eloora on Excelsior

<Federation of United Cosmic Knights>

• 3 weeks later

Don't listen to these meanies. I leveled a human only pb and warshade to lvl 50. I split my primary 3 ranged,3 melee but team composition will heavily determine play style.ย  With your secondary, damage resistance is your best friend. Use 6 slot sets for your shields and 3 end mod, 3 damage resistance in light form. Can't stress enough how important team composition will affect you.

Edited by Lusiphur Malache