The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Help with Endurance

Forge

I have a lvl 22 Titan Weapon/Willpower who is having trouble with Endurance. 

I think the problem is with Tough and Weave, which currently consume 0.32 endurance/sec. 

Should I slot Though and Weave with Endurance Reduction or tough it out and wait until lvl 24 to get the Willpower power that increases Endurance recovery?

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think the problem is with Tough and Weave, which currently consume 0.32 endurance/sec. 

Should I slot Though and Weave with Endurance Reduction or tough it out and wait until lvl 24 to get the Willpower power that increases Endurance recovery?

If Tough and Weave don't have any EndRedux in them now, then yes, they should have EndRedux. Personally, I typically fill the base slot with an EndRedux as soon as I get those powers, then the next slot gets an End/Resist and End/Def, respectively.

Usually your end consumption comes more from spamming attacks than it does your toggles (and TW even moreso). Tough and Weave might be consuming a combined .64/sec, but your attacks (at base) cost about 3x that amount. How do you have your attacks slotted?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Both. And an endurance reduction in every other toggle and attack. Also slot up both Stamina and Quick Recovery with 2-3 endurance modifications and, if you can, a Performance Shifter Chance for +End IO. Endurance will always be an issue, and it gets worse as you get more and more powers.

Other IOs that help with endurance (put them in Health or Fast Healing): 
Miracle: +Recovery
Panacea: Chance for +HP/+End
Numina's Convalescence: +Regeneration/+Recovery

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, TTRPGWhiz said:

Tough and Weave might be consuming a combined .64/sec, but your attacks (at base) cost about 3x that amount. How do you have your attacks slotted?

My attacks don't have any End Reduction slotted in them. Now that I have this problem, I'll start changing that. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Also, slot 3 End Mod SO/IOs in Stamina and Quick Recovery. And slot 1 Performance Shifter proc into Stamina and Quick Recovery. After that you will have endurance issues pretty much never.

• Like 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

2 hours ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

Also, slot 3 End Mod SO/IOs in Stamina and Quick Recovery. And slot 1 Performance Shifter proc into Stamina and Quick Recovery. After that you will have endurance issues pretty much never.

3 hours ago, Captain Fabulous said:

Also slot up both Stamina and Quick Recovery with 2-3 endurance modifications and, if you can, a Performance Shifter Chance for +End IO.

image.gif.228ade308181f8c216f9f2e7e1d49e9f.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Captain Fabulous said:

image.gif.228ade308181f8c216f9f2e7e1d49e9f.gif

Not sure how I missed your post. My bad.  🥺

• Moose 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

16 hours ago, Forge said:

My attacks don't have any End Reduction slotted in them. Now that I have this problem, I'll start changing that. 

Slotting end reduction in your attacks (and Tough/Weave) should solve most of your problems. I would do this first, then add slots to Stamina/Quick Recovery if you still have issues.

• Thumbs Up 2

Also, you should be in range to use level 25+ IOs so I would look at crafting those even if they are the common ones. You can slot them and be fine at 50 with them as you build your currency. The market is cheap as ever so finally going all in won't be an issue post hitting 50. Last I priced a level 25 common IO build it was 2-3 million, and I wouldn't be surprised if I could do it even cheaper right now. 

• Like 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."