The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Arhcetype Sets

WhiteZin

Hi All.

I just replaced Superior Brutes Fury set with the Superior Unrelenting Fury. Can i use both sets at the same time on the same and get the bonus from both?

Edited by WhiteZin

6 minutes ago, WhiteZin said:

Can i use both sets at the same time on the same and get the bonus from both?

The short answer is that yes, you can slot both sets and get the bonuses from them.  The catch is that you must slot them into the same power to get the bonuses.  Keep in mind that you can split them up between 2 or more powers, if you prefer the 2, 3, or 4-slotted bonuses over the 5 or 6 ones.  Also keep in mind that you can only ever slot 1 of each unique ATO, (archetype-origin enhancement).  Also note that, AFAIK, you can have both the regular and superior version, (but might want to double-check me on that before buying or attempting to slot them).

10 hours ago, biostem said:

Also note that, AFAIK, you can have both the regular and superior version, (but might want to double-check me on that before buying or attempting to slot them).

The regular and superior versions count independently for set bonuses. So if you slot 3x Unrelenting Fury and 3x Superior Unrelenting Fury in a power, you will only get the 3-slot bonus for each set, not the 6-slot bonus. Also, I don't believe you can slot both the regular and superior versions of the same enhancement (i.e., you can't slot Unrelenting Fury acc/dmg and Superior Unrelenting Fury acc/dmg).

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, WhiteZin said:

My hope was that I could use all 12 on two different powers. Looks like a no go. 😞 Thanks for the replys.

You could just 6-slot Superior Brute's fury in one power, and then 6-slot Superior Unrelenting Fury in a different power.

Or am I misunderstanding what you want to do?