The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Calander and Events Feature Disabled

On 7/22/2024 at 7:07 AM, Oklahoman said:

Cool, where'd you find that?

I posted that a long time ago in the Tools section, IIRC.  I was tired of having to go dig around and find the targets and then go somewhere else to find relevant info, so I put my spreadsheet skills to good use and made something every frustrated hero could use.  I always meant to ask that it be stickied, but just never got around to it.  

What if you keep the calendar, but make it only editable by homecoming mods? We could submit requests and homecoming mods can add them to the calendar.

Dazl - Excelsior Grav/Kinetic Controller (SG - Cosmic Council) | Dazl - Everlasting & Torchbearer Grav/Energy Dominator

Shadowspawn - Excelsior Dark/Dark Stalker | Pyro Kinetic -Everlasting Fire/Kinetic Corrupter | Nova Pyre - Everlasting Fire/Fire/Fire Blaster (OMG)

• 3 weeks later

Could we please get the calendars back?  I can find out the WST in game, but I'd like to find out when people are running trials or raids.  Unfortunately, my schedule is such that I have to plan enough time to play and know when that time is going to be.  The price of being a grown-up and having to go Adult, sadly.

Posted (edited)

Look, I love the calendar function for the ease of finding WST, didn't use it for much else.  It appears, at least in the near term that it isn't coming back so remember, you can find out what the WST are by going to the LFG tab and find the ones in PURPLE, those are the WST.  Right now (8/11/2024) Trials and Raids tab within it shows Eden and Task Forces shows Citadel and Tarikoss.

Edited by High_Beam
Spelling and spacing.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)