The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Congrats Indom!

Milrop

It probably will be more common as people learn, but we did successfully take out that minotaur in The Labyrinth of Fog.  Many thanks to Glacier Peak for his help in finding the motes too.  Great job all.

image.thumb.png.cea589636adbf52439f8412e5f47e795.png

• Like 2
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

8 minutes ago, Milrop said:

It probably will be more common as people learn, but we did successfully take out that minotaur in The Labyrinth of Fog.  Many thanks to Glacier Peak for his help in finding the motes too.  Great job all.

image.thumb.png.cea589636adbf52439f8412e5f47e795.png

I was lost as everyone else. I followed the guidance of those who found this stuff out before me and shared that as best I could. Really wish I could've got everyone in the league in that room. 

Don't forget to check your Prestige costumes for the Gladiator in the Fog costume!

After exploring more with Triark, we found out how to get into the maze room that has the Apathy Mote.

You need to go into doors that "Drop" you when enter them, instead of the standard walk through door animations. I found one "Drop" door in the Blue and I think Triark found one in the Red or Purple one (not sure since we were mindlessly running around for a while).

It is not a guaranteed spawn to the maze but I was able to get there more often than not.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later