The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Labyrinth of Fog feedback

Hello,

Long time player, very rare poster (I usually just hit Discord). 
Played since Issue 1, July 2004.  109 alts and counting, many 50s.

Labyrinth of Fog is a beautiful and wonderful update, and excellent end game content.  The variety, the tools, the maps, the difficulty of mobs, all well done.

The Minotaur is harder than the Hamidon, which I'm sure is by design.  Very cool.

After fighting him for several hours yesterday, it occurs to me that the level shift buffs for mobs and skulls defeated do not last long enough to stack them to defeat the Minotaur well.  Unless the entire league does nothing but clear the Labyrinth, avoiding the Minotaur, and leaving all the skulls to defeat at the very end (which is really! hard to coordinate), the Minotaur is not a defeatable foe.

Would it be possible to extend the level shift buffs for mob/skull defeats?  I've heard discussions requesting the buff stack to last anywhere from 10-30 minutes, or refreshing the duration if a new one is added before the previous one expires.

Anyway, thanks for reading my thoughts.  I really enjoy Homecoming, and am having great fun in the Labyrinth.

Cheers and happy gaming!

-SunderX

16 minutes ago, SunderX said:

the Minotaur is not a defeatable foe.

I've found success in splitting the league in to different teams that focus on fighting gladiators, Malevolent Fogs, or stream rolling mobs of Elite Bosses. I was on a league where we defeated the Minotaur at even level shift (we were both +7).

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

At the moment the content is new to the game so the way it should be lead is still being worked out, I know with the runs I do we are managing a clear each time and each time it gets easier and smoother for the league, so I imagine in a few weeks time it will be super smooth runs ❤️

• Like 1

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.

On 7/26/2024 at 11:39 AM, Laucianna said:

At the moment the content is new to the game so the way it should be lead is still being worked out, I know with the runs I do we are managing a clear each time and each time it gets easier and smoother for the league, so I imagine in a few weeks time it will be super smooth runs ❤️

Someone commented in a Hami run yesterday that you have it down to a science already. I was going to join your run yesterday but was at the tail end of an MSR and by the time I got out, you were gone. Hopefully I'll catch one of your runs soon.

Oklahoman, Okie, Vayne Glorious, Sooner Magic, Treehugging Wacko, Boy Band, etc

Farming Incarnate Salvage - 1 salvage roll every 15 minutes!  ||  Why NO TELLS to join your little MSR thing?

Using DEMORECORD To Find Who Is Sabotaging Lambda Badge Runs  ||  https://www.twitch.tv/oklahomancoh

Excelsior Bases: The Sooner State (OK-8602), Atlas Records (ROCK-29730), Generic Heroes (G-16581), Sooner Nation (SOONER-8490)

3 hours ago, Oklahoman said:

Someone commented in a Hami run yesterday that you have it down to a science already. I was going to join your run yesterday but was at the tail end of an MSR and by the time I got out, you were gone. Hopefully I'll catch one of your runs soon.

I also have a guide up on how to run it ❤️ https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/53083-how-to-run-a-labyrinth-of-fog/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Banner3.jpg.79155737d064c3e5bab470e86fe0e248.jpg
❤️ Kheldian Guide ❤️

🎖️ Friday Fashion Contest 🎖️

🗒️Character Wiki🗒️
Friendly reminder that no matter what anyone or anything is saying, you ARE loved AND valued in life no matter what.