Edits by https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Special:Contributions/Chriso

thunderforce

This user is adding the Ouro arc numbers for lots of badges to the wiki - good - but doing it in a very minimal style and sometimes in French (and with one or two outright goofs). I haven't said anything to them because I think the first thing to do is write a template for this information (or find the existing one) and only then ask them to use it. However, I'm off to the Worldcon and there's little chance I'll do this until I return, so I'm mentioning this here just in case anyone knows of an existing template or is feeling keen enough to write one in the next week...

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.

We have been discussing this a bit on the Homecoming Wiki Discord server.

Chriso has been directly translating parts of wiki articles from the English on the article to French.  Why, when he or she obviously understood the English well enough to translate it, no one knows.  Another question is why only translate some of the article instead of all of it.  Either way, it's making a bit of a mess.

Edited by Lunar Ronin

• 2 weeks later
Posted (edited)

I've added https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Template:Ouro_content. I've added a note on Chriso's talk page. I've been through and edited all the affected pages, mostly to switch them to use the template. I hope that'll be the end of it.

ETA: one more edit, the usual kind of thing. I've added a more draconian note on their talk page. If that doesn't work I'll swing the banhammer (first time ever!) leaving them able to edit their own talk page and see if that works.

Edited by thunderforce
  • Like 1

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.