What's the best way to get the Cool Customer, Totally Radical, Ankle Biter badges ?

McCormack

I'm looking for a way to get these badges:

Defeat 100 Immature Paragon Protectors

Defeat 200 of Crey's Gamma Tank minions.

Defeat 50 of Crey's Cryogenicist bosses.

does anyone have any ideas on the best way to get these?

For Ankle Biter: Doc Buzzsaw's Freakish Lab.  Part 2 I believe and at x8 you'll get the badge in three runs of the mission usually.  (I usually avoid clicking all the blinkies and restart the mission.  Which if Ouro means logging out and in)

That mission will get you toward the other two badges, but I think one of the better ones to get that badge is the new Ashling Arc since it has loads of Crey.   Dr. Aeon's SF is another good one in a couple of the missions.  (And you can pick up a Immature Protector too)

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

the only way to get the ankle biter badge is multiple runs of that arc at X/8. those immature PPs do not appear anywhere else, except that mission. it might be three runs with a team size set at 8, maybe two but i can't remember exactly the count. there is another badge in that arc, possibly that mission too, that need certain conditions to be met for it to be awarded, but i am failing to recall what that is without going through the patch notes.

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours" the Cheshire Cat

"Ce n'est rien de mourir; c'est affreux de ne pas vivre"

(It's nothing to die, it's terrible not to live) Jean Valjean

"وطن المرء ليس مكان ولادته و لكنه المكان الذي تنتهي فيه كل محاولاته للهروب”

(Home is not where you were born, home is where all your attempts to escape cease.) Naguib Mahfouz

3 minutes ago, Ridiculous Girl said:

the only way to get the ankle biter badge is multiple runs of that arc at X/8. those immature PPs do not appear anywhere else, except that mission. it might be three runs with a team size set at 8, maybe two but i can't remember exactly the count. there is another badge in that arc, possibly that mission too, that need certain conditions to be met for it to be awarded, but i am failing to recall what that is without going through the patch notes.

Yea, one IPP is in Doc Aeon.

The other badge you may be thinking of is the one you get for having had defeated all the villains that appear in the Longbow jail when you spring Bile.

I believe all are badge arcs except for the Freakshow Olympics.

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

In my search for a way to farm the new Crey mobs, I have come to the conclusion there is no good place or mission to farm them. They're mixed in with the regular minion and boss mobs for what can spawn in any given group. Pick your favorite/least painful mission that has Crey in it and repeat that on -1/x8. The Cryogenicist bosses only spawn at level 35 and up, and the Gamma Tanks only spawn at 46 and up. Best of luck.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

• 4 weeks later

Gamma tanks are easy to farm in any 46+ crey mission. Note they can only spawn one per group, so you don't need to crank up the team size. Cryogenicists can be farmed in south Eden with a targetting macro. Does take some time, but much less than trying to find them in missions.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 8 other complete badge characters.

i just got the cool customer tonight...eden was  the way to go..there are some just south of the hive entrance and then run over to crey industries..take a while for 50 to come up but i got through it

• 2 weeks later