anyone try rad/spines?

Ground Fault

Update- I got sick last week but felt good enough to play, dinged 43 last night. Ran TFs with double XP on for several days to get there.

This tank has been a lot of fun. Offense seemed a little lighter than I expected, spines animations seem long but now that I'm in my 40s its feeling meaner. I had been spending most of my slots in the primary at lower levels. I love the Rad armor set, several fun clicky buttons in there, some useful buffs/debuffs and even a team heal.

I am also running leadership X3 and quills without any end problems due to an end buff in the primary. This one should be a beast at 50. I haven't rolled a character with a new primary and secondary to me in a long time. It keeps things fresh.

I have been working on a Rad/stone. The thing is terrifyingly effective even at 25.

Aggro holding is not as easy as it is with ice, but with a taunt in that aoe drain, most of the stuff is stuck fast... and it is SO hard to hurt. With a brute or scrapper to off-tank the stuff that resurrects itself or gets past you, we were blowing through 8 man +3 content pretty effectively.

A couple of close scrapes, but rad definitely has the tools to deal with close scrapes.