Supergroups

Lunar Ronin

As recently noted on the wiki, the last remaining City of Heroes supergroup website listed on the wiki went offline over a year and a half ago, and was removed.

Back during the days of live, supergroups/clans/guilds/what have you having their own websites was fairly common and made sense.  Heck, I ran a couple myself.  But those days are over.  Supergroup/clan/guild/what have you websites have been supplanted by Discord servers.

Is having various Homecoming supergroups adding Discord server links to the Homecoming Wiki something we should encourage?  Paragon Wiki felt it important enough to let supergroups list their websites.

Just something I thought that I'd bring up.

I think content related to player supergroups belongs on the FBSA wiki (and frankly, on reflection, the same is true of base lists).

• Thumbs Up 1

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.