Character Lookup?

how to see the info of a toon that has sent you a tell? no offence but when im trying to grind out my toon im not looking to get stuck with someone who wants to just take their sweet time and yap the whole time, i want get to 50 fast as i can and then go do story arcs and other such things.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

So, you can right click on the name and get their global; you may recognize the name (or not). You can also click to add or edit note - maybe you've run into them before and made a notification. 

But - if this is a player unknown to you, other than getting their global, there's no efficient way to know what they want or how they play. Generally, I think the best thing you can do is to either put a note in your Search Comment box what style of play is your preference. 

• Like 1

imo it's a Good Idea to add notes to pretty much ever player that You end up working with, and use the star rating to sort things according to your criteria. a lot of people have crippling alt-itis and it's easier to track them this way. also remember that altho You need permission from the other party to add them to your global Friend list, You can always add them to your local list without their knowledge. for this reason, the local list is actually better used to track your enemies or at least people that You want to surveil without tipping your hand.

happy hunting 😃

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

done with the Moogle "community" here. since they obviously don't care about anything lore wise and poop on people who do.  Moogle backstory guide might be uploaded in a 3rd location when i finish the revision. no, it may not be put on the wiki, and what was there of my first one has been REMOVED! please do not reupload. i'm not giving the people here the benefit of the work just to be pooped on and told "lol, let people play how they want, f you." (you can than xXLimpBizkitFanXx, KupoKaiser, daRealSid, boxdestroyer2002, OwlBoy, BrayCat, ButtStroke420, Spencer Gifts LLC, president obama, the San Antonio police Department, my mom not letting me use the computer room after 9pm, GM_Vietnam, Sharkey, DanceDanceCommunistRevolution, my wife's boyfriend Carl, ChronicIBS, shortstackgoblin, sharif for not liking it, Rusty Shackleford, harshBDSMmaster, AcceptAllCookies, BundleOfSchticks, Stygian Owl, Farticus_Rex, Cockroach Girl, Oranbega_Beggar, The People's Democratic Republic of Glendale, GoDaddydotCom, ClarrisaExplains: it all, My Chemical Gluten Allergy, Square Phoenix, Sharkey ((again)), and the rest for making that very clear.)