Costume Part Issue

Lockpick

I have a DP/MC Blaster and originally picked Munitions Mastery.  This gave me an option of an assault rifle in the costume editor.  I noticed the rifle was not showing up when using it.  I respecced out of Munitions Mastery, but the rifle is still showing up and will not allow me to remove it, which prevents me from loading saved costumes.  I also noticed that now one of my pistols doesn't show up when using it.  Any thoughts on fixing?

I saw another thread that mentioned that the reason the pistol may not be showing up is because of the No Redraw option.  I changed to Original and now the Pistol shows up, but still can't get rid of the rifle in the costume editor even though I no longer have munitions mastery.

It seems a bit like waving a dead chicken at the problem, but if you save the character's power customizations, then edit the file to remove references to powers in the Munitions Mastery pool, save it, then load it in a tailor session, does the rifle go away? I remember when I did a respec to replace Fly with Mystic Flight on a character, then tweaked the Sorcery pool colors and saved the customization to import to the character's other costume slots, that the Flight pool powers still had entries in the power customization list. If you have effect customization entries for the abilitiesin Munitions Mastery, it might force the weapon to remain in your costume.

Then there's always the brute-force method of editing the rifle out of a .costume file and loading that to see if it works.