Costume Part Suggestions

I am NOT making a demand here, but ...

I always wondered why so many costume parts didn't have shiny versions, where some parts did.

Would it be difficult to make a shiny (reflective-looking) versions of existing armour pieces?

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

It's a little odd because the older costume parts tended to have the matte finish because the tech didn't exist or was expensive for shiny things, whereas while lots of newer parts - such as vanguard gloves etc - were shiny, not all of them were, or had that option. Which I found curious.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

I'd like to add a suggestion for optional normal maps for the older(?) clothes so they at least appear to have edges. I mean, it should be optional since blocks of color looks fine as a print on tights or whatever, but on skin it looks strange and cheap-- not at all like, say, a bikini.

I'd like to see reverse options of some colorations. Colored red, the electricity pattern would make wonderful blood to cover a villain's fingers if not for starting at the elbow. Patterns like that would look good with a regular and a reversed option. 

I have also noticed that some of the finishes and textures look dramatically different depending on your graphics settings. When I

set up my wife's PC to play on Homecoming and logged into my characters. Holy Cr*p, I look like Cr*p. The proportions were wrong etc, and costume pieces all looked wrong, changed all the settings to Ultra and resolution to 1920 x 1200 and there I was!

BTW/ My historical request has always been the Same, I want dog tags for Marine, and they should move, Thank You.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

I wonder if it might be possible to add a half-and-half horizontal colour pattern to enable some awesome MODERN asymmetrical costumes!

I would also advocate the creation of a half-and-half vertical pattern that works like the Blend pattern but with a hard line.