I am looking for a brute Broadsword/Shield end game content AT

BeornOTNS

And wherever I look, I see stalker or scrapper builds, but no brute builds.

I don't reckon anyone has a BS/SH build collecting digital dust in their hard drives?

~Beorn

I love ALL Archetypes, but prefer to play them Blue-Side.

Honestly?  Considering that the only difference between a BS/SH Scrapper and Brute is that the Brute's taunt is an AoE, you could probably get away with using a Scrapper build, and if any AT IOs are in it you just note it and switch 'em out for the Brute ones.

...okay, yeah, Brutes' resistance cap is higher, but Shield Defense is a defense-based set and the softcap for that is 45%, and I kind of doubt you're gonna be hitting the resistance cap on it at any point with IOs.  So it's probably safe to assume.

Probably.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

Honestly?  Considering that the only difference between a BS/SH Scrapper and Brute is that the Brute's taunt is an AoE, you could probably get away with using a Scrapper build, and if any AT IOs are in it you just note it and switch 'em out for the Brute ones.

...okay, yeah, Brutes' resistance cap is higher, but Shield Defense is a defense-based set and the softcap for that is 45%, and I kind of doubt you're gonna be hitting the resistance cap on it at any point with IOs.  So it's probably safe to assume.

Probably.

Thank you very much for the info!!!

~Beorn

I love ALL Archetypes, but prefer to play them Blue-Side.

The mechanics of the build don't seem to favor brute. I don't know if the shield charge damage gets fury (is it a pet drop?). If it does, you're charging in after the last pack and potentially at a lower fury. Shield isn't a hp-based set, so the higher base/max doesn't matter much. It isn't going to hit scrapper resist caps, much less brute, outside of one with the shield.