How often does Beta server become available?

• City Council

Last night was an example of anomalous downtime. The Beta server will remain up for the foreseeable future, and if and when it goes down, we'll announce it a lot.

"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!

Hi Widower,

Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and tried to log on again just now but no luck. I assume it's the "Justin" server?

Did you restart tequila before trying to launch the Beta Server?

Edit:  Just saw the note that Justin (Beta) will be down until Midnight Tomorrow (UTC)

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,5283.msg51571.html#msg51571

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 2 weeks later

So am I correct that if I just started a couple weeks ago my characters will not be on BETA?

7/2 was the last time it was refreshed...

To be clear...I don't any of your characters will be there...you will need to recreate them...but if you've created you're account after 7/2 you won't be able to access Justin at all

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting