Importing old saved costumes...?

Zerohour

Is this possible?  I still have a bunch saved elsewhere on my pc.  would be great to resurrect favorite toons without trying to remember how they used to look.

ps - so unbelievably excited to play this game again.  its my all time favorite game and i honestly never thought i'd get the chance to play it again.  i am all in, and will help in any way i can

Right click on your Tequila icon and Properties > Target should lead you to where Tequila is sitting. 

I have had a minor issue importing costumes that contain boughten/unlocked elements.  All the costume parts I am aware of are available in the editor, but can't be imported from costume files, and have to be found again and manually reselected. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Heraclea, not a lot of people around... can't seen to get the manifest to load, are you logging in right now???

Could you start a thread with the current manifest?

I still believe good guys wear white hats and it's okay hold doors for others.

Original Server: Protector  ||  Supergroup: The Garrison <||>  Homecoming Server: Excelsior  ||  Supergroup: The Watchguard

Right click on your Tequila icon and Properties > Target should lead you to where Tequila is sitting. 

I have had a minor issue importing costumes that contain boughten/unlocked elements.  All the costume parts I am aware of are available in the editor, but can't be imported from costume files, and have to be found again and manually reselected.

That happened sometimes even back in the day.  A name changed or they moved something, it throws errors to your costumes.  Luckily most of mine have been mostly working, just a few fixes, if any.  Funny thing is,  it doesn't error existing costumes you have saved in actual slots.  Like there was for awhile a bug where you could get a totally invisible chest.  It was quickly fixed, but anyone that caught it was able to keep the costume, as long as you didn't make ANY changes whatsoever to that slot.  Any changes would invalidate the slot and force you to pick an actual chest.