Jose Escalante in Founder's Falls

RikOz

I ended up starting out in Founder's Falls with Jose Escalante as my initial contact. Do that guy's missions ever lead to a story arc? He seemed to be alternating me between Council and Devouring Earth missions, with no apparent connection.

It also appears that he sent me on the same "mini-arc" twice, on the same character, involving rescuing this Tyla woman - who is from another dimension - from the Devouring Earth, and stopping the DE from invading her dimension. At least I'm pretty sure it was twice on the same character, as I don't have another character high enough yet to be fooling around in Founder's Falls.

In any case, I gave up on Jose and went to work for Tina Chung, and she got me into a story arc right off the bat.

According to the Wiki, he has exactly one story arc, "The Rise of the Vampyri", available from levels 30 to 34.

It looks like you can get introduced to him as early as Level 25, so .... you mgiht just be too low-level for him to start that arc with you.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism