Trying to find costume piece

KalSpiro

I discovered that I still have a set of save files for costumes.  I guess I was hoping that someday someone  might make something so I could at least look at them, if not play them, now it turns out I can actually use them.  Unfortunately most of them are super broken, which is weird because they display fine in the load a costume area, but then the system takes exception to them and strips them down.  One of my favorites includes a fancy coat with tails that could be worn with wings and even capes, but I can't for the life of me find it in the creator in order to fix the file.

I'm adding a picture of the design in question.  If anyone knows where this is hiding, please let me know.  I have a couple designs I'd like to bring back with this one.

CoatandWings.thumb.JPG.23a82662bc157e6170072569b8e22d36.JPG

Virtue Shard:

Quick Shot Kid

Liberty Vanguard

Gleaming Spark

Shadow Squirrel

It's Wedding Tux in Jackets, but sometimes it doesn't show up because of incompatible other costume pieces, so make sure you start with something like "Bare" and add the Tux before other costume parts, then you know it's compatible.

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Yeah, I found it after posting this, it appears to no longer be compatible with capes and wings, for some reason, just like trenchcoats.  It's kind of annoying, I know for a fact that it clipped with capes, but so what, it still looked really good.

Virtue Shard:

Quick Shot Kid

Liberty Vanguard

Gleaming Spark

Shadow Squirrel

Yeah, I found it after posting this, it appears to no longer be compatible with capes and wings, for some reason, just like trenchcoats.  It's kind of annoying, I know for a fact that it clipped with capes, but so what, it still looked really good.

I agree - there are already quite a few lots of pieces that aren't compatible and are allowed. I don't know whether they will be blocked over time. I'm not sure I like the idea of having freedom to make a super-clippy, ugly character but... maybe that freedom is what this game is about?

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.