Another FF/sonic defender

Psylenz0511

I'm currently at 45 with my FF/Sonic.

But I've also had at least 6 end game Incarnate +3 characters during Live. No one person during that kind of end game is that important. Individually, we're all superfluous. Are you contributing? Of course. Can you always tell? No. But I promise you, someone who is not Super Reflexes appreciates that extra defense when the debuffing kicks in. And not everyone had Clarion or Mezz protection. And your every attack reduces time to kill. You are contributing.

Yes, there are probably Fire/SR brutes who can solo the ITF. Let them. You didn't roll up a Defender to solo. You rolled up a Defender to help others be even better.

Incarnate characters are tough to improve. But don't doubt for a moment, you are still improving them. Now get out there and blast with your debuffs! Shelter the Squishies :)

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

I hit level 50 and have no idea what to do now. I don't what incarnate powers would help. I recently did an ITF and felt worthless. Is FF even viable end game when everyone is softcapping defense?

Look at my own build in this post (near the bottom, ignore my earlier builds). It and the advice in it from others might help.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,6205.0.html

I can offer better advice about your incarnates, depending on your own build, if you can either share your goals, or post a Pine's build (Pine's would be more accurate, but whatever you are able to do).

Pine's Builder: from Reddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/Cityofheroes/comments/bgdzwh/pine_i25_midshero_build_planner_tool/, it replaces Mid's

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds